Friday, November 12, 2004

FARK.com: (1211014) Dave Matthews offers $100,000 to people he pooped on: "I work for the company that does the live sound for DMB. All the buses were parked at the venue at the time of the dumping. They've been saying this the whole time. I don't know why it keeps coming up.

2004-11-12 01:06:05 AM Eidolon

I met Dave Matthews at a wedding a few years ago. When the cajun fiddler found out who Dave was he pulled some bacon fat out of his pocket, cut him off a slice and Dave actually ate it. Helluva nice guy.

2004-11-12 01:07:12 AM Mr. Programmer [TotalFark]

Whats funny is i used to have DMB.. whenever a video would come on or their song was on the radio id change the channel.. i didnt do that for any other band, i HATED them.. i would hang up on people at work if the hold music was a DMB song, etc.. but my friend who was a DMB nut sent me a few songs and told me to listen to them.. so i did.. and i hated them.. but then a few months later i was hearing parts in my head so i listened again and started to like it, now i have all the albums and some live concerts and dvds and i love most of the songs.. i also like daves solo album (some devil). give them/him a chance!"

No comments: