Thursday, December 30, 2004

43 Folders: A Year of Getting Things Done: Part 1, The Good Stuff: "GTD has helped me develop my own idea of what a project really is:
It has more than one physical action.
Its projected outcome is valuable, desirable, and well articulated (even if it needs to change or adapt as the project?s constraints evolve).
Everyone involved in the project understands and agrees on the project?s value and desirable outcome (or, failing at that, they at least understand what their role in its envisionable success must be).
It?s something to which I?ve made some kind of commitment?either a public commitment to others or even just a mental obligation I?ve made with myself. This is something in the world that I agree deserves my time and attention to the exclusion of other things"

No comments: