Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.: "And it's absolutely correct because from that moment on anyone that's ever seen that movie... I'll tell ya', Romero fans are some of the most dedicated and some of the most loyal and I think partially because George reciprocates that loyalty. I can't tell you how many times onset he said to me, 'I just want to make a movie the fans like.' He really know how much it means to live up to the fans' expectations. He really wants the fans to be happy. He wants to deliver a movie that the fans will want to see. And then they're going to want to buy it on DVD, then they're going to go back and buy NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, DAWN OF THE DEAD and DAY OF THE DEAD, then there's going to be the alternate box set with all 4 movies... I mean, who knows? But I've never met a director more in-tune with his audience than George."

No comments: