Wednesday, March 24, 2004

FileMaker Discussions - links to filemaker CDML resources: "The documentation I've been able to find on CDML has been extremely sparse.

My suggestions - visit www.softpress.com and download the tutorial of their datadesigner plug in (they call them fast packs). It which will step you through some basic CDML. As long as you are dealing with fairly simple db with few relationships this could be your answer .

The other 'resource' is the CDML Reference & Tool that come with FMP but they really aren't that useful for learning. I think I learned more from just examining the html that comes with the 'Shopping Cart' solution on the CD than I have from any other source.

If you find any good resources I'd love to know about them - I am still struggling through myself.

Good luck -
-Kele


If logic prevailed men would ride side saddle."

No comments: