Wednesday, December 07, 2005

View Collections: "This game is a terrific blend of many game concepts I like. Blocks for fog of war. Area movement so it FEELS like a strategy game. Enough meat to keep players of more complex games like Advanced Third Reich happy, but not too much to drive Axis & Allies players away. I've only played with one guy that didn't care for it, but a dozen others love it! The play time is probably about 12-14 hours once you know the game, so it can be finished in a day. Try this game out if you haven't. I got it at Boulder for $63, which is an outstanding value for all the beautiful components. Since it came out about three months ago, I have not played another game besides this one...it is that captivating! Easily one of the best wargames I've played.%uFFFD"

No comments: