Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FARK.com: (3475370) Man who taped infamous police encounter files federal civil rights violation case, says he wasn't baiting police with the camera i

FARK.com: (3475370) Man who taped infamous police encounter files federal civil rights violation case, says he wasn't baiting police with the camera in his car but the police are thankful he had one because they still can't find their dashcam video: "And I'm a 'cop magnet'.

I've got 15 years of driving under my belt, and there was a point for about 6 years, where I got pulled over at least once a month or more. I drove boring sedans, SLOWLY, and never had a single citation (out of 30 people) given to me once that stuck. That's right, I took the cops to basic traffic court and each time the judge threw out the bullshiat speeding, lane change, etc. tickets.

Why?

Because I subpoenaed the dash-mount cams, each time."

No comments: